Omnitech is a locally-owned Sioux Falls engineering firm established in 1998 with a passion for investing in people while creating technology solutions through honesty and integrity. At our core, we are a team of curious software and data engineers. Our team members are humble professionals focused on helping people succeed, both our customers and each other. At the same time, we know what’s important: family, healthy relationships, and a well-balanced work life.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we challenge our engineers with meaningful projects that grow their skills. Through communication and collaboration, we share knowledge and rely on our collective strengths. Our deeply held belief in a learning culture is demonstrated by our investment in continuing education, mentoring programs, and weekly brainstorming sessions. Continuous learning and improvement aren’t just what we do; it’s who we are. We mentor, inspire and challenge each other.
Our people are passionate about technology, and we work hard on keeping it that way.
In the end, we raise each other’s game and have each other’s back.
Omnitech engineers can be described as hard-working, professional problem solvers working in diverse environments across technology stack and tools.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives
• Excellent team skills, including mentoring and supporting others
• Proven experience writing modern software and web applications
• Proven experience with normalized database design and development
• Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment
• Working knowledge of agile software development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field plus 5 or more years of experience.
• Work-Life Balance with a focus on families
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Company matching on the 401k plan
• Insurance options including Health, Vision, Dental, and Supplemental
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Short Term and Long Term Disability
• On-site exercise room
• Free soda, coffee and other ingestible fuel to keep you going.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS:
• Invest in each other through mentor program, book clubs, lunch and learns, brainstorming sessions, conferences, and community involvement
• Support for life goals development
• Tuition and Continuing Education Reimbursement
• MSDN Premium and an Azure allotment as Microsoft Gold Partner
• Opportunities for formal and informal training on new technologies
• Support for pursuing certifications.
Do you want the best of both worlds? We are a small company that invests in our team while offering benefits competitive with a large corporation. To dig deeper into our company culture, take a look at life.omnitech-inc.com and start a conversation. Send your resume via e-mail to Careers@Omnitech-Inc.com
REQUIREMENTS: Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on a full-time basis for any position. Omnitech will not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.